Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog Awards...

Hi Everyone!



I have rec'd some blog awards in the last couple months that I hadn't taken care of yet. I know...my bad! I never seem to have quite enough time to get everything done.

I know some people have boycotted awards like this but I think they are fun even though I don't really time to send them on to 27 different blogs...it's so very time consuming.

I did want to send out thanks to the presenters and post links to their blogs :) It's an honor and I appreciate it!!



Kim @ Inspiration of the Day presented me with this award....



Angela @ Scrap Journal of Angela Holt gave me the 5 Diamonds Award :)






And I rec'd this award from the ladies at

Craft Ideas for All ~ Creative Nimi & Amrita!




Thanks so much for your kind words and lovely awards!

1 comment:

  1. well u deserve awards for sure..you know we would be lost without yout...I have learned much more here than in some of the books I have...which is why I purchased yours...it is EXCELLENT and I tell everyone about it...ty for being you! cher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!