Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Joy Clair Challenges

I worked on a few more Joy Clair World Card Making Day Challenges today...



This challenge was to use the photo that Lori chose from Pinterest as the inspiration for your card. I was inspired by the colors as well as the succulents on the cake. I used several of the flowers from the Doodle Flower set which I stamped on green papers for my succulents, the pot was hand cut/colored and the sentiment is from Hello Sentiments.  Amazing how just changing the color of paper/ink that they go from flowers to succulents huh?


Jessica challenged everyone to choose a card from the blog made by any DT member and CASE it.

May JC Card 2 Springtime Flowers

Since I only have the Doodle Flower and Hello Sentiment sets I did a search for the Doodle Flower set and found this lovely example by Kerry!


And here's my card!  I didn't want to copy it exactly so I changed it up with colors, orientation and sentiment.



The final challenge I joined in was make a card for a friend and tell why you did so.  Recently a friend across the country was able to move out of her apartment into her very own house. I thought it would be nice if she rec'd some fun mail at her new residence and she loves flowers so this will be perfect. I hope she will enjoy it even though she might see it in advance ;) 

I had lots of fun joining in on these challenges - hope you've enjoyed seeing my interpretation of each.

Supplies:

JoyClair - Doodle Flower, Hello Sentiments
Imagine - Memento Dye Inks, VersaFine, VersaMagic, Memento Dual Tip Markers, Sponge Daubers
ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Pattern Papers


3 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous! I love that you used Doodle Flowers and turned them into succulents for the Pinspiration Challenge! I love your cased card, it looks awesome! Your make a card for a friend challenge card is just beautiful! You did a really wonderful job with all the challenges! Thank you for joining us at the Joy Clair World Cardmaking Day Event Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool rosette flowers. I like the different ways you used them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!